Here's your step-by-step guide to buying your next home!
We'll be your personal guides through your home buying experience.
Thank you for choosing to put your trust in us for the process of buying your home. We are committed to ensuring that ALL of your real estate needs are not just met, but exceeded! We’ve created this guide for your convenience and we hope that it will be a valuable resource. While the entire process is outlined for you here, please know that we will stay in constant contact with you throughout the process. Your experience will be unique and we will adjust our service according to your wants and needs. Our focus is on your complete satisfaction. We've worked with hundreds of homebuyers in Northeast Florida, so you're in great hands with us. If you want to read more about our background and experience, click here for Kristin and here for Quinton.
What we'll do together:
- Communicate Frequently - Communication is our key to successful relationships. Be on the lookout for homes that match your search criteria, and let us know if we need to change that criteria along the way, so that we can find exactly what you're looking for. When you're ready, we'll tour the ones that you like the most.
- Provide Resources Along the Way - Starting with a Mortgage Broker that can shop the best loans types and rates for you, all the way through choosing a home inspector when you find the property you write an offer on, we have all the contacts you'll need through the process.
- We encourage you to keep an open mind throughout the process - Every home we look at won't check all of your boxes, but it won't be a waste of time. We'll each learn things about your preferences, style, and maybe you'll decide you want something you hadn't thought of. Be flexible and honest and we'll find just what you're looking for together.
- Contract Timelines & Closing - When we submit a contract on a property, there will be important deadlines that we must adhere to in order to keep the process moving. We ask that you provide documentation to your lender upon their request, and we'll work with the title company to ensure a smooth closing all the way through.
Visiting Open Houses and/or Builder Models?
- Open Houses - When you're touring open houses on your own, let the agent know that you're working with us. Feel free to give them our contact information. If it's a home you like, let us know if you want to go back and view it again, with more time so we can discuss if it's a possible option for you.
- Builder Models - Many builders today will only allow an agent to represent you through their extensive contract process if one of us are with you on your first visit. If you think you want to look at new construction, let us know and we'll gladly attend and help you through what can be an overwhelming process without an experienced Advisor by your side. Nearly half of our clients buy or build new construction, we have lots of experience with this process!
What we ask from you:
- Be honest and truthful of home desires and needs.
- Obtain lender pre-approval or proof of funds at the beginning of the process.
- Communicate issues, questions and concerns so we can address and shift, as needed.
- Inform builders, for sale by owners, and other Real Estate Agents at open houses that you are represented us. Allow us to contact builders and for sale by owners on your behalf.
What you can expect from us:
- Do our very best to ensure exceptional service to you, as our Client.
- Keep all of your personal information confidential. Suggest financing options and refer you to competent lenders.
- Assess market value of home, research comparable sales. Strategize, prepare and negotiate all offers and contract documents providing the maximum investment value for you.
- Advise you and negotiate any inspection issues and remedies. Coordinate closing details and ensure compliance with offer details.
- Communicate at a high level and respond to all inquiries in a timely manner.
You may Download our Guide to Home Ownership to see each step of our process.
To help you get started, we've also created a New Home Wishlist.pdf that you can download to help identify what's important in your next home.
We're looking forward to working with you to find your next home and can't wait to learn more about you and your family through the process!