Wondering how to increase the value of your home? Maybe you’re getting ready to sell, or just looking to make some upgrades that will hold or increase your home value. Here are 5 easy and cost-effective ways to make your home more appealing and valuable:
- Spruce up the outside. Ensure that the existing landscape is well-maintained and add some new flowers or repaint the front door to add some “WOW” factor.
- Execute easy upgrades. Update the bathrooms and kitchen with new paint, hardware, and lighting fixtures.
- Remove the Carpet. Carpet stains and can easily trap dust. Replace it with hardwood or laminate for a more modern and lower-maintained style.
- Buy energy-efficient appliances. Not only are they attractive to new buyers, but they can also reduce your energy bills.
- Ditch the popcorn ceilings. It will instantly de-age your home. All you need is a softening solution from the hardware store, and you are free to scrape away!
If you need a hand with any of these items, please feel free to reach out to us to refer a professional. 904.826.3690.